Tuesday 22 March 2011

New animation for Uni

Just realised I gotta brush up this blog, it looks a bit dated since I made it...

Anyway! I thought I'd share my progress of my current project. For uni we have to make a stop motion or after effect animation, but the sake of it I decided to do a mixture of both.

In the screen below you can see what I've done so far. Initially I was going to do some 3D room and work with some of the techniques I already know, but then I was looking at some stopmotion videos on Vimeo.com and thought that my first concept was a bit boring and a bit more challenging to push to the standard I imagined.

So as you can see at the bottom I'm using after effects to make a kind of 2D fighting scene between myself and... myself? I aim to a bit day by day and I'll post my progress here. It's gonna be crazy! Get ready

No comments:

Post a Comment